Okay I’m still learning about text game. This is a fairly big sticking point in my game, it now happens very often. I open a girl I talk to her for about 30 minutes things go well, I ask for her phone number she give it to me. I text her, she doesn’t reply.
Okay so I can’t find much useful information on what works and what doesn’t.
These are my theories.
1. Don’t ask for a date first thing: This is simple to do, just don’t ask for a date.
2. Be a bit mysterious: Leave some thing unanswered, make sure that the text have questions attached to it.
3. Be fun: Avoid being serious, silly and funny is the key.
4. Be flirty: Yer, i’m not to good at this bit, it’s somewhere between imply that you fancy her or she fancies you, or that you hate here / she hates you. Sort of a push pull thing.
5. Lead: You need to lead, the man must always lead.
6. Be high value: This means to have high worth, saying things like. I’m too lazy, suggests high value. Seeing yourself as super important and she lucky you are texting her. This could be a book in itself.
7. Use smileys: Women love smileys. Personally they seem stupid to me, but here to field testing.
8. Keep it short: Long text suggest that you are needy / too invested.
Okay so these are the three women I have to text:
Canadian Drama student:
Met her in Camden, very friendly lovely girl who’s over for 3 months I think to study.
So this is my idea of what to text.
[name], was the show fun? Worth missing the debauchery that is the world ends? Ed 🙂
Polish / Irish homeless traveler:
Hot Polish girl, was very tired but receptive. Living in a kitchen at the moment, in dia need of sleep.
Ahh just woke up from my nice double bed after a big old lazy lie in. How was the kitchen? Ed 🙂
Argentina Super hot Fashion student:
This girl I met in the street as she was sorting out her flat. with the bedding. I have already sent a shit text of:
Hi Camille! Nice random meeting you. How the pillow? I have rehursals all weekend, however on Tuesday I’m going to see a friend cabaret show in London bridge, if your free come keep me company. Ed
This clearly got no response, no mystery, asked for date, too long , not fun, no smiley. To be honest I’m not sure what to do with this one.